The Summer Fair
A downloadable game for Windows
This game was made in two days for the 2019 Kenney Game Jam.
The theme for this jam was ''Unlikely Combinations'' and well, let's just say almost everything in this project is unlikely.
Constructive feedback is appreciated, however this is my first realeased project so please don't be too harsh!
Kenney asset packs used:
- Modular characters
- Background elements redux
- Road Textures
- Racing kit
- UI Pack: RPG Expansion
- RPG Audio
- Pirate kit
- Voxel Pack
- Fantasy Town Kit
- Puzzle Pack
- Platformer Art: Buildings
Music & Sounds (Freesound.org)
- Pirate ship at bay by CGEffex
- Accordion bar Ambiance by Figowitz
- The choice buttons are not made by Kenney because the graphics for them are coded into the engine for some reason. I stayed up trying to fix it or work around it to put custom buttons but unfortunately I didn't succeed. Sorry about that!
Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend for playtesting the game a countless amount of times.
Unzip and run the exe.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.